Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Telling of the Bees by Peggy Hesketh


I went to Peggy's book signing awhile back because I happen to be good friends with her son, so I was mainly there to support a friend. I'm so glad I did because Telling of the Bees is a great read! You follow Albert Honig as he struggles with the murders of his neighbors "The Bee Ladies". As the story unfolds and you start to follow along in the mystery of their murder, you find out more and more about the relationship between the neighbors. There are all kinds of interesting twists and turns as you travel along with Albert. Peggy also intertwines the art of beekeeping along with the story and they meld together perfectly! It was a great mystery novel and a great lesson on bees!

Leatherby Libraries Call Number: PS 3608 .E796 T45 2013 2nd Floor, Humanities
 
Review submitted by 
Jami McCoy, Advancement
Rating: Highly Recommended

No comments: